Have you guys checked out the HUGE GameStop Giveaway going on over at TodaysMama until December 10th! If you haven't then you should go check it out!!! Here is just a sampling of the things they are giving away:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish would have to be seeing my girls happy.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
When the girls wake us up we head to the Christmas tree to open presents. After they open all the presents then I head to the kitchen to make breakfast.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Oh, that would so be a bigger house!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I try and play games that are fun with the girls.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We used to play a lot of card games especially Hawaiian Rummy! That was my fave!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
That would have to be opening presents as soon as we get up.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would love to take the girls to Disney World!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. Nintendo DS Lite Cobalt/Black
2. Nintendo Wii Black Bundle
3. Kinect for Xbox 360 with Kinect Adventures
BUT WAIT. Did you think we were done? Oh, you must not know us at all.
We have another stockpile of gifts from GameStop that you can enter to win with our extra entry options.
■Runner Up #1 will receive a XBox 360 250 GB with Kinect and a $250 GameStop gift card.
■Runner Up #2 will receive a Nintendo Red DSi XL Bundle and a $250 GameStop gift card.
■Runner Up #3 will receive a Nintendo Red Wii Bundle and a $250 GameStop gift card.
Extra Entry Options include:
■“Like” Gamestop on Facebook
■Follow @gamestop on Twitter
■Head back to the tippy-top of this post and hit that “Retweet” button.