Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Casio Exilim EX-FC100 & Jill-e Designs Camera Wristlet

Wahoo!! I just entered to win a Casio Exilim EX-FC100 hosted by The Shopping Mama! I also entered to win a Camera Wristlet by Jill-e Designs hosted by Baby Loving Mama!!

Ok, I could really use a new camera and great new camera bag. My camera is oh, about 5 years old and I thought it was 4 megapixels, but in fact when I looked at it, it is only 2! The Casio Exilim EX-FC100 is Approx. 9.1 megapixels /million)! Wow, how time flys and things change so much. The last year or so the dang thing has been eating batteries left and right. I had rechargeables but it killed them. I can put in batteries and use it a few times shut the carera off and turn it back on in a day or so and the batteries are dead. Thus, when I really need the camera I can't just grab it and take a pic because the batteries are dead. This keeps posing a big problem when trying to capture all those special moments with the girls. Also for that reason I don't have many pics on my blog yet.

I bought my camera bag the same time as I purchased my camera and it is just one of the cheap genaric camera bags that everyone has. It's an ugly black and green canvas, need I say more..... The Camera Wristlet by Jill-e Designs is more like a mini little purse! They are so cute and fashionable!

Enter to win the Casio Exilim EX-FC100 at The Shopping Mama

Enter to win the Camera Wristlet by Jill-e Designs at Baby Loving Mama

5 comments:

Holly Renee said...

I'm in the market for a new camera as well. I've been researching it. Entering one of these could be a great idea for me.

Cascia Talbert said...

Good luck with the contest!

Anonymous said...

Should you are looking for a rucksack to take on any stroll for more than [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1014]north face outlet locations[/URL] , i then like to recommend a actu rucksack. This dimensions is certainly fairly significant, but it will probably be sufficient to hold your spare outfits, foodstuff, camping equipment etc. and not be as well considerable to carry.When hunting to get a sixty five litre rucksack, there are a number of crucial suggests look out for. To illustrate these I'm going to utilize a [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1014]north face outlet locations[/URL] Rucksack, the particular Terra , as an illustration.

Anonymous said...

Consumer reviews how [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#812]north face denali jackets[/URL] these women's khumbu coats may also be available. It is a definite value for the money.For extra information, product critiques, and price comparison, [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#500]north face jackets on sale[/URL] You ought to read North Face Women's Khumbu Jacket.

Anonymous said...

These jackets may be washed with warm water too. The [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#744]north face denali[/URL] of these companies are not only dealing with cold but will also give protection from Ultra Violet Rays. Usually the sun emits these kinds of rays. Protection from these light is needed by everyone usually by hikers and pile climbers. By ordering online, [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#1099]north face denali sale[/URL] are available at some great prices. As soon as you order it, the bundle will be delivered right to your own homes.

ShareThis