Monday, May 17, 2010

A Great Book

As a mom it's hard to find time to read. After the girls are put into bed I get on the computer for a little bit and then escape to whole new world with a great book. Even if it’s just a few pages that I might get to read, that's a few minutes of ESCAPE!! For me to really love a book it has to meet a certain criteria in order for me to fully enjoy it and finish reading.

1. The words just have to flow right.

2. Historical- Whether it be fictional or non fiction t has to have the old world flare to it. I have a passion for history and could easily fit in back in time.

3. It has to keep my attention, either with a good romance or mystery.

Awhile back I had entered a giveaway at to win a book at
January Wish called Wild Heart by Lori Brighton. This is Lori's first book and she did an amazing job and I just have to say that this is now one of my new favorites! This book just touched me in a way that I can't even describe; maybe it just got my creative juices flowing again.

After reading Lori’s book I immediately went to her web site to just poke around and see if she had anymore books out. Well, to my surprise she has one that will be coming out next year! Her next book Wild Desire follows Colin from Wild Heart!

If you love a good book then you should really check out
Wild Heart by Lori Brighton. You won’t regret it!!

0 comments:

ShareThis