Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Handmade Soap

Have you ever tried using handmade soaps before? Well, if you have not then you really should consider it. Did you know that most of the soaps that you buy at your local store have synthetic ingredients and harsh detergents in them? These can make your skin get very dry and possibly be harmful to your skin.

When I look at any product, whether it be soap or food, I look at the ingredients. If I cannot pronounce something that is listed in the ingredients, then I generally DO NOT buy it. My family and I have somewhat sensitive skin so natural ingredients are almost always a must for us.

Here are some benefits to using Handmade soap:
  • It's made with natural ingredients
  • It's chemical free
  • It's rich and moisturizing
  • It soothes and softens the skin
  • There are a variety of different scents to choose from
  • It's also great for people with sensitive/allergy prone skin
You should really try using Natural Handmade soap instead of the store bought chemical soaps. One great place that you can find these is at Gypsyjens Etsy Store.
"Gypsyjens handmade mini spa soaps are made of natural ingredients. Some are scented with essential oils. Some are naturally scented."

You can also try and win Gift Bag of some of Gypsyjens goodies at Review Retreat, Little Yaya's, & Simply Stacie! So you have three chances at trying  to win some great Natural Goodies!

3 comments:

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

Thanks for sharing this! If you ever read my blog in depth, you will see I did a series called the Cosmetics Series.

I am VERY passionate about natural soaps and cosmetics and am always looking for new suppliers for my personal use!

Have a great day

Gypsyjens said...

Thanks Jocabell Life for the blog! This is fantastic! I can be followed on twitter at http://twitter.com/gypsyjens & at facebook http://www.facebook.com/jenny.watkins?v=box_3#!/pages/Kapowsin-WA/Gypsyjens/303954099926?ref=ts&__a=25&ajaxpipe=1 . I know it's a long address. Good luck to all who enter the giveaway at Simply Stacie, Review Retreat, and Little Yaya's!

~Dawn~ said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. I'm a new follower from Mama's Little Nestwork.

Dawn
Mom-a-Logues
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

ShareThis