Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Man from my Dreams



When I was a child I would dream dreams that would sometimes come true. Sometimes they were simple dreams... I would be in a place in my dream, a place that I had never been. Then days or weeks later I would be in that place that I dreamed. One dream that I had was meeting my real mother...and also that I had had a sister and a half brother and sister.... I was about 8 or so when I had this dream and it is still so fresh in my mind all these years later. I have yet to meet my real mother, but I do have a sister and a half brother and sister...

The sounds of the wind echoed in my ear and blew my soft white flowing gown, as I stood on the wrap around porch. The house was not massive, but also not small had it had a simple country feel to it. I was standing atop of the steps when he comes up them. He sweeps me up into his arms. He has almost jet black hair that is wavy and flowing in the wind. He is tall and handsome with beautifully sculpted muscles. His eyes are also dark. He takes me to the right side of the house where there are beautiful French doors and nudges them open with his foot. Carrying me, he walks into the most beautiful room I have ever seen. Almost a Victorian style, but very simple and elegant is the room. Towards the center right is a beautiful poster style bed that is covered in the most beautiful white quilt. He walks me over and gently places me on the bed. He kisses me..... This is where the dream always ends.....

I had that dream many times as a child, and always everything was the same. I fell in love with that man in my dreams... Years later I was dating this boy that was a few years older than I was and he introduced me to his best friend.... At that moment I realized that was him from my dreams... We were both dating other people at the time and lost touch for a few years until I moved to the same town that He lived and by chance He was out working on my now X's car. I stopped to see them and the rest was history.... We fell in love with each other and as the days go by that love gets stronger and stronger.

Some other strange things that we later came to find out was: His cell phone # and my moms home # had the same last four digits. His moms now old phone # and my mom old phone number also had the same last four digits. Girls that I had grown up with boarded their horses at his moms house for awhile. We also had many other coincidences between each other.
Have you ever had your dreams come true?

Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

0 comments:

ShareThis