Thursday, July 29, 2010

~Talkative Thursday Blog Hop~

Join in on the new Talkative Thursday Blog Hop!

 
Talkative Thursday's is hosted by Mommy of One.

RULES:
  • Follow the blog in the #1 spot
  • Grab the Talkative Thursday's button, and make a post on your blog, with the button so new follower's know where to submit comments.
  • Submit your URL to the linky, please have it go to your new blog post with the button.
  • Follow as many blog's as you want!!
You must follow Mommy of One in order to participate. If your a new follower, you can leave a comment on the post letting her know, and she will follow back.

Happy Hopping!

8 comments:

Belly Charms said...

I am a new follower. I grew up in a small town too and loved every minute of it :)

Lisa said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your not showing up on my followers list. I'm your newest follower!!! :) Nice to meet you! My 15 yr. old son is a lot like you were. He's begging for a job. Hates to be lazy and unproductive.

Hope you'll come visit me soon and please follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks so much for coming to The Foodie Mommie! I am really glad to have you as a new follower and I am following you back! You have a really great blog and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Amy said...

Following back! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Traci66 said...

Thanks for following me. I am now following you too.

Unknown said...

Following you back :)

Lydia's Pennies said...

Love your blog. Following you back.

Daphne said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by....I'm your newest follower :) I hope you have a great weekend!

ShareThis