Friday, July 9, 2010

New Fitness Blog Name

If you read my previous post I am going to start a new fitness blog to track my weight loss progress. I need some help with a name.... Here are a few ideas that I have come up with so far......
  1. The Simply Fit Jocabell Life
  2. Living the Simply Fit Life
  3. Simply Fitting Life
  4. Simply Fit Living
  5. The Simple Fit Life
Do you like any of these? Any ideas other ideas or suggestions PLEASE let me know!!

ADDED 7/10
So here is another one that my mom suggested and I think I like this one the best!
  • Simply Fitting into Life

6 comments:

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

I like ALL of those! :) I think I like #4 and #5 best. :)

Rachel @RachelSteffen

--Welcome to Mamavation :)

Jenny N. said...

I like the second one.

Tonya Hall said...

Hi thanks for the follow. I followed you back. I agree with Jenny that the second on sounds better. But all in all it is what you like that matter most. Thanks for the comment, I thought the cowboy was cute too.

fojoy said...

How about:
Simply Fitting into Life (and my old jeans)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

How about ...

HAVE A FIT ... LIFE.

Hey, I'm just up. I like #5.

Roland

simply fit said...

wow, awesome article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.

ShareThis